Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mary Beth's Latest Project

I know some of you are probably secretly thinking, "It's great that Deron and Mary Beth are over there in Africa, but what exactly is it that they do all day??"

So, I wanted to share with you one of my latest projects: Flavors of West Africa. You can read all about it on our region's website at www.gowestafrica.org/pray/events. I hope you'll enjoy seeing a concrete example of what I do. Even more so, I hope you might be able to use an idea like this to get together a group to pray for West Africa.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thanks for the site and a peek into what you really do. I sent the link over to the women's brunch coordinator of my Sunday school class in the hopes that we might be able to use your material for one of our brunches. I think it would be a great way to pray for West Africa!