Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Trip to Thailand

Earlier this month Ty and I made a trip to Thailand. I had to attend a meeting for website editors from around the world. It was good to be back in a country I love and see friends from all around the globe. We even got to see my dad, who was attending a different meeting in the same place@

But before we made it to Thailand, we had an unexpected adventure in Dubai! We missed our connection to Bangkok and got stuck with an 18-hour layover in Dubai, which gave us an opportunity to go out and explore.
In Thailand, whenever we weren't in meetings we had a great time shopping, eating yummy Thai food and hanging out with my dad and with friends. Ty was a fantastic little traveler -- he was always in good spirits and charmed everyone he met!


No comments: