This week we both have struggled with some sort of lingering illness which a doctor generically diagnosed as a "viral infection." We've spent the better part of the week laid up in bed, watching countless episodes of "West Wing" and "Joey" on DVD. We've come to realize it is actually possible to watch an entire year's worth of quality television in the span of about three days...
Fortunately I am feeling much better now (although not completely over it), but Deron is still very puny. Please pray that he'll get better soon -- he's tired of being sick! On Friday, we leave for Togo for a four-day conference so we want to be WELL.
3 comments:
So sorry you have been/are under the weather. We are praying for you.
I feel your pain, Deron!
I was laid up last week for about 4 days, a really nasty head-cold (or it could have beena virus, whatever - everytime I stood up, I was dizzy). Aches, pains, etc. ...
I got throught Season 5 of CSI during that bout.
If I get sick again, what do I watch?? I'm out of DVDs! :-0
Get better soon!!
pvos
Deron and Mary Beth, You are in our prayers as you face physical, mental, spiritual, and social challenges. Love, Guinevere
Post a Comment