Thursday, November 01, 2007

Traveling Yet Again ... This Time Separately

Tonight I head out for a 12-day trip to the US! First I'll be visiting my friend Malinda in Nashville, then I'll be attending a conference in Knoxville.

Saturday, Deron heads out on Member Care trips to Burkina Faso and Senegal. We'll finally be reunited on Nov. 13.


Please pray for us on these trips:
  • that my time with Malinda will be full of special moments and memories.
  • that Deron will have wisdom and discernment as he ministers in Burkina and Senegal.
  • that the training conference (Nov. 7-10) will be a success. Engaging and Partnering Churches will gather to learn the best strategies for reaching West Africa. Pray that attendees will be inspired and empowered by the Holy Spirit to take the Gospel to people who have never heard.
  • I'll be debuting the training resources project we've been working on for the past several months. Hurray! Pray I'll have wisdom and clarity as I meet with churches to teach them about the best ways to use these resources.
Thanks for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Marybeth,
you really need to give us a call while you are in Nashville. We could at least drop by and say hi or something! We are moving from this area in just over a week, so it won't be like to have this opportunity.
615-584-3697