Monday, March 12, 2007

What's Wrong with This Picture?

Over the weekend I went shopping with some friends. We went to a new store that mostly carries home decor items. We saw some interesting things -- kinda makes me wonder if companies just send all their "rejects" to Africa under the assumption that no one speaks English...


My personal favorite:
In other news ... Even though Deron's birthday isn't till the 26th, we celebrated a little early by having a party over the weekend. Why so early, you ask? Well, in our mission office here, there are three birthdays in March. Unfortunately, most people will be traveling on the actual birthdays, so there wouldn't be many people here to celebrate with if we had waited.

So, we had one party for all three people on Friday night. Here's Deron playing Guesstures (a game kinda like charades) at the party:

1 comment:

MMS said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I'm laughing out loud. (I still can't bring myself to use the "LOL" lingo.) So funny! Thanks for the much-needed laugh! Love you guys tons!