Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Faces and Places from Togo and Benin

Sorry it's taken so long for us to update the blog. Normal activity seems to come to a grinding halt when we're feeling "under the weather." The huge pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink can testify ...

Thanks for your prayers for our health. I am feeling a lot better, but Deron continues to battle a stomach virus. Please continue to pray he'll get well soon!

He got to see lots of beautiful places and people during his trip through Benin and Togo. Here are some pictures:

(A tree where voodoo sacrifices are made.)

(A small church in the heart of Togo.)

(Check out his shirt!)

2 comments:

Scott and Malinda Elledge said...

Glad you are feeling better, Mary Beth. We are praying that Deron will start to feel better as well!
Much love

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I can't seem to find your e-mail addy! It just vanished! Hope you are doing well! I wanted to thank you for the gift for Elijah. Sorry it has taken me so long to do. I read your blog often and we pray for you guys all the time. Keep in touch!
Love ya! Jen