Monday, March 30, 2009

A Brief Prenancy Update

Although I'm not real thrilled about taking pictures of my body, I know people want to see what I look like as the pregnancy develops. So here I am, five months pregnant.

My belly has really only started to grow in the last few weeks, so lots of my clothes don't fit anymore and I have to rotate through the same few outfits over and over again. Oh, well! When we get to South Africa I'll get to switch to pregnancy pants and long-sleeve shirts, so that will give me some variety. :)

It's hard to believe Little Clemintine is due to enter this world in almost exactly four months. We can't wait to meet her!
She has been moving around a lot so it's fun to feel her and connect with her that way.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

aw! don't you LOVE feeling her move around?

it's ridiculous how FEW maternity clothes i had (which, btw, i am *still* wearing almost 3 weeks post-delivery!). it seems like every three or four days i was wearing the same thing! :D

MMS said...

You look good!!!!

The Lytle Family said...

You look beautiful! It's the only time in your life where you get to be proud of a big tummy :).